Macy’s Black Friday and Cyber Week Wonder Deals
Macy’s offers early Black Friday savings with a preview of more than 100 deals starting Thursday, Nov. 15
Shoppers can catch hundreds of incredible Black Friday specials beginning at 5 p.m. in most stores and all day at macys.com on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22
Macy’s offers customers more time to shop with Cyber Week savings in-store and online from Sunday, Nov. 25 to Wednesday, Nov. 28
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Macy’s believes in the wonder of giving, and is pleased to announce the list of Black Friday and Cyber Week specials to help shoppers find incredible deals on the perfect gifts for the holiday season. With amazing savings on fashion for the entire family, home, fine jewelry, beauty, tech, and more, Macy’s has something special for everyone on the list. Beginning Thursday, Nov. 15 with a special Black Friday preview and carrying through Cyber Week (Sunday, Nov. 25 to Wednesday, Nov. 28), Macy’s is offering a wide assortment of limited-time deals on top brands across the store and online, as well as an exciting assortment of doorbuster items free after mail-in rebate.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181105005137/en/
Macy’s offers the perfect holiday gift with incredible Black Friday deals on fashion, home, beauty, and tech items; men’s and women’s coats under $100, while supplies last. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Macy’s takes pride in curating the best assortment of gifts for our customers each holiday season, and we know they will love the incredible savings on these great gifts from Black Friday and Cyber Week,” said John Harper, Macy's chief stores officer. “These represent important times for our customers to get started on holiday shopping, and we are excited to offer them many additional opportunities for amazing deals both in-store and online that go beyond one day.”
Most stores will offer extra special savings on Thanksgiving Day, 5 p.m. through 2 a.m., Friday, Nov. 23 from 6 a.m. through 1 p.m.; and Saturday, Nov. 24 from 8 a.m. through 1 p.m. Store hours will vary by location and customers can shop online and through the app all day Thursday through Saturday.
Check out a sampling of the awesome discounts available on Black Friday, while supplies last:
For Him, Her and Home
- $29.99 diamond earrings with any purchase of $50 or more
- 60 to 65 percent off select designer dress shirts and ties
- $39.99 select Charter Club Cashmere
- $19.99 boots for her and shoes for men
- Under $100 men’s and women’s coats
- 60 percent off select kids’ and baby styles
- $15 men’s or women’s five-piece fragrance box
- $10 beauty products from brands like Benefit, Urban Decay, Estée Lauder, TONYMOLY, and more
- FREE Macy’s X Clinique Black Friday Survival Kit with any beauty purchase of $75 or more after 1 p.m.
- $89.99 AEROGARDEN
- $189.99 select KitchenAid stand mixers
- 65 percent off select holiday ornaments and dinnerware
- 70 percent off select bedding essentials
- 60 to 65 percent off designer luggage
Tech and Toys
- $80 off Apple Watch Series 3
- 60 percent off Polaroid Bluetooth Headphones
- 50 percent off Tzumi Bluetooth Speakers
- $17.99 Pop Solo Karaoke Microphone
- 60 percent off Studio Mercantile barware & games
- $29.99 iTouch smart watches & iFitness trackers sets
- 60 percent Off Protocol Drones
- 50 percent off FAO Schwarz
- 50 percent off remote control cars
FREE (after Mail-in Rebate*)
- Select fashion watches FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select tote bags FREE after mail-in rebate
- Gold toe slippers for men FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select men’s thermal tops FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select young men’s graphic tees FREE after mail-in rebate
- Disney Mickey or Minnie plush FREE after mail-in rebate
- Mohawk Bath Rug FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select pearl earrings FREE after mail-in rebate
- Giorgio Glam Spray FREE after mail-in rebate
- Designer pillow FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select glassware sets FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select kitchen electrics FREE after mail-in rebate
Cyber Week offers incredible savings and free shipping on purchases over $25 from Sunday, Nov. 25 through Wednesday, Nov. 28. Some highlights include:
- Extra 20 percent off select sale items
- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE boots
- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Minimizer Bras and more
- FREE three-piece Sunday Riley gift set with any $50 Sunday Riley purchase
- 30 percent off Fossil Q watch
- 60 percent off select handbags
- 40 percent off cold weather accessories
- $5 Beauty Box with purchase of $50 or more
- $19.99 and under family pajamas
- $179.99 Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation
- $79.99 Instant Pot
- $379.99 Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum
- FREE box spring with select closeout mattress purchase
Customers can access the incredible savings in a multitude of convenient ways, from visiting a local store to shopping online at macys.com to using the Macy’s app. Additionally, the Macy’s app now features a Loyalty hub that simplifies checking Star Rewards balances and status.
Store hours will vary by location on Black Friday and through Cyber Week, with most full-line department stores opening at 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 22, to serve customers who choose to begin their holiday shopping on Thanksgiving Day. For more information on Black Friday and Cyber Week deals, store hours and shipping, please visit macys.com/blackfriday.
* In-store only. Rebate is a mail-in offer; allow 6-8 weeks for mailing; in CT, RI and PR, and in Dade and Broward Counties, FL, rebate is given at the register. Regular Sales Tax will apply. Limited quantities.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 650 locations in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy's flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California -- are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers and employees, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $52 million each year, plus 153,000 hours of volunteer service, to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.
Source: Macy's, Inc.
Released November 5, 2018