Rise and Shine with Macy's Stars on November 26! Macy's Announces Un-"Believable" Black Friday Specials and Free Shipping for the Full Holiday Season
Free shipping begins November 18
NEW YORK, Nov 15, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Macy's (NYSE:M) is celebrating its door-busting, much anticipated Black Friday event with incredible savings on hundreds of items for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Also, for the first time ever, the retailer will offer free shipping on all online purchases ($99 minimum order; excludes furniture, mattresses and rugs) for the entire season, from Nov. 18 to Dec. 20.
Announcing Black Friday offers on everything from jewelry to clothing to home goods, Macy's has the best value all day at over 800 convenient locations nationwide, and around the clock on macys.com via the web or your mobile device. See below for a selection of Macy's Black Friday deals; the complete list of more than 200 deals will be released to Macy's fans via Facebook on Nov. 18.
"Macy's is excited to offer some of the season's most desirable gifts at incredibly compelling prices this Black Friday, and our new free shipping promotion for online orders will be a huge hit with customers," said Martine Reardon, executive vice president of marketing for Macy's. "We take great pride in being a holiday shopping destination and in providing unique and affordable items throughout the season. This year, we hope to elevate the 'shop early' message, by utilizing Macy's stars in imaginative ways."
In addition to great gift offers, Macy's will remind customers to rise early with new Black Friday commercials to break on Nov. 23. Each spot features a Macy's star; Jessica Simpson, Martha Stewart or Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade(R) icons, rousing a couple with news that the biggest shopping day of the year has arrived. The commercials are designed to motivate and excite customers about Macy's specials and early morning store openings.
Beginning at 4 a.m. on Nov. 26, Macy's customers will rush to find Black Friday specials across the store on everything from cold weather goods to electronics to beauty. Save time and preview a few select items that Macy's will offer for the kick-off of the holiday gift giving season.
- $19.99 Initial Pendants in Sterling Silver
- $29.99 - $39.99 Watches from AK Anne Klein and Tommy Hilfiger
- $99 2 Ct. Diamond Bracelet in Sterling Silver
- $149 ¼ Ct. Diamond Earrings in 14k White Gold
- $14.99 Remote Control Cars
- 60 percent off Remote Control Helicopters
- $39.99 Pandigital 9" Digital Photo Frame
- $99.99 Literati E-Reader from Sharper Image
- $24.99 Style & Co Puffer Jacket (Missy, Petite and Women's)
- $39.99 Charter Club Cashmere Crewneck Sweater
- 50 percent off Your Choice Cold Weather from Style & Co, Clarks and White Mountain
- $34.99 Timberland Puffer Jacket
- $99.99 Izod Overcoat and Ralph Lauren Peacoat
- $99.99 Tommy Hilfiger Leather Jackets
For the Kids
- 60 percent off Carter's and Greendog Sleepwear
- $29.99 Young Men's Pleather Jackets
- $39.99 Steve Madden and Madden Girl Boots and Booties
- $12.99 Ultra Plush Throw by Charter Club
- $19.99 Martha Stewart Collection Enamel Cast Iron 2.75qt Casserole
- $34.99 510 Thread Count Sheet Sets
Visit www.macys.com for more information on special store hours, in store deals and online sales to find the best value and savings this holiday season. For Macy's Black Friday media materials, including images, please visit: www.magicbulletmedia.com/MNR/MacysHolidayGifts2010/BlackFriday.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at more than 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. Macy's stores and macys.com offer distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks(R) and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade(R), as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Building on a 150-year tradition, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities that make a difference in the lives of our customers.
For Macy's media materials, images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at www.macys.com/pressroom.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6512185&lang=en
SOURCE: Macy's, Inc.
Released November 15, 2010